NoLimits is the ultimate roller coaster simulation game that lets you experience authentic roller coaster thrills. Focusing on realism and speed, NoLimits lets you ride real existing coasters, or build rollercoasters to your own specifications.
"If you thought the original NoLimits was good, you will find NoLimits 2 amazing! The ease of creating smooth track layouts, the realism of the simulations, and the ability to add special track- and scenic-elements has taken coaster design to a whole new level. I strongly recommend anyone who enjoys riding and designing roller coasters to try it."— John Wardley
Head to nolimitscoaster.com for more information and to purchase.
- Designed for multi-core CPUs and next generation graphics
- Realistic roller coaster physics
- Integrated park editor
- Everything realtime!
- 37 different coaster styles including 4D, Spinning, & Suspended
- Shuttle coasters
- Switches and transfer tracks
- Different worn levels to simulate aging
- Different rail type
- More than one train at the same time
- More than one coaster in the same park
- Dual stations
- Duelling coasters using synchronized stations
- Custom spline positions relatively to track
- Backwards running train option
- Block sections
- Realitistic control of brakes
- Animated brakes, wheels, lifts, harnesses, gates, etc.
- Different camera perspectives: onboard, free, target, fly-by
- Special walk mode (with collision detection)
- Choose your seat, car, train and coaster
- Mouse simulates head moving
- Advanced terrain engine
System Requirements Top
Windows XP (SP 3) or later, 2.0 GHz Dual Core with 2 GB RAM, Fully compatible to Direct X 9.0c (Shader Model 3) with 512 MB Video RAM, 1 GB free hard drive space
Windows 7 or newer, 2.6 GHz Quad Core with 4 GB RAM, Fully compatible to Direct X 9.0c (Shader Model 3) with 1 GB Video RAM, 1 GB free hard drive space
Screenshots, features, and system requirements taken from the NoLimits website.